Our clients and partners
for whom we work ?
If you …
- seek to give strategically in order to create change
- decide to share a part of your wealth during your lifetime in order to witness the results of your choices
- see philanthropy as a way of engaging your children and bringing together your family around common values
- wish to be part of a meaningful adventure and derive pleasure from being useful to others
… then we should talk !
Warmly welcomed by local organizations, we learned to ask the right questions: going on a field trip with WISE was a real learning experience!
WISE's knowledge, expertise and on-the-ground support are invaluable to any individual or family looking to make a real lasting impact.
We co-financed a remarkable project in Brazil with WISE, and were impressed by their professionalism and diligence.
What WISE offers is true professionalism. All too often, philanthropy tends to be equated with good intentions and a backpack. But when we visit projects with WISE, we realize that philanthropy is far too important to be managed amateurishly.
WISE has a pragmatic, entrepreneurial approach to philanthropy, which really resonates with me as an entrepreneur.
WISE's strength lies in helping clients structure their approach and set clear priorities.
Professional, reliable and pragmatic, the WISE team applied their expertise to helping us improve our evaluation process.
In a rather hermetic and specialized world, WISE has been successful over the long term thanks to its rare capacity for advising clients without being influenced by what everyone else is doing, and their skill for tactfully offering advice.
“A dedicated, united, and competent team. An innovative, proven methodology. A commitment to building long-term relationships, on both the personal and professional levels.
with whom we work ?
We bring methodological tools and expertise in impact measurement to the partnerorganizations which we supported during these last years, besides the financial support of the donors.
Here are the prizes they won after we begin to work with them and advise them :
- Ashoka Fellow
- Beacon Prize
- Cambridge University Charity of the Year
- Fastest growing NGO
- Four-star Charity Navigator rating
- Global Social Entrepreneur from the Schwab Foundation
- Human Rights Prize, from the French Republic
- Ilga award
- Innovation Through Sport Award
- Order of the British Empire Award
- Prize for Women’s Creativity in Rural Life
- Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- Sport for All from the International Olympic Committee
- Stars Impact Awards from Stars Foundation