A bespoke approach for you
To understand your goals and help you shape your vision, we start by listening closely. Together, we identify the causes you care about most and discuss where you could make the difference. We offer a bespoke service, meaning we provide exactly the support you need.
We listen carefully to you, helping you to identify your inspirations, motivations, convictions and terms of engagement, using a tool specifically developed for this purpose. We help you to define your goals and to be strategic in your choices by providing the resources needed to answer any questions you may have.
- Develop mission and guidelines for your philanthropy
- Offer guidance on structure, governance, and targeting of grants
- Structure your family’s involvement
Once your engagement profile is established, we provide a portfolio of partner organizations based on our rigorous and independent selection model. These are organizations that provide a credible and efficient answer to the problems being addressed, achieve excellent results and have the potential to be viable and autonomous. Our methodology is based on rigorous expertise developped over many years with the aim of optimizing the resources you committed. Each organization that we recommend is closely analyzed and visited.
- Source quality partners, organizations, and projects
- Define the strategic allocation of your grants
- Monitor and report on the impact of your grants
We have created educational programs in the field for the younger generations (20-40 years old) of the families we work with. The purpose of these training programs is to help the younger generation understand what the stakes are and experience the variety of possible ways that a family’s resources can be engaged in philanthropy.
We facilitate field trips between you and the project’s beneficiaries, providing an opportunity to better appreciate the impact of your donation. Enjoying the journey is all part of the adventure.
Every year, we organize a course for grant-making foundations in the French speaking part of Switzerland.
- Design personalized field trips
- Coordinate family retreats and next-generation involvement
- Facilitate access to specialized training courses for donors
We are by your side to help you to reach the best impact possible, whether it is punctually by supplying you an external eye on your activities and processes, by organizing a workshop for the members of your family or foundation, or by accompanying you extensively in each projects of your foundation.
- Assess the quality, results, and global impact of your philanthropy
- Provide advice and expertise to achieve maximum impact
- Facilitate collaborations with peers and foundations